AAA

Sunday, April 11, 2010

One Night In Kundasang






It was three holidays Im enjoying in my lovely hometown, Sandakan. It was the most anticipated holiday every year because I can fly back to my hometown to meet my family and friends. I dont have to think things related to works or life in KL. Just do my own things I like, relax and lepak.



Then me and my friends planned a trip to Kundasang . It was a 1 day 1 night trip. Short but really memorable trip we made. The rest let the pictures tell the stories.....










































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment